Monday, March 30, 2009

Milo is 3 Mths and My New Lens

Meet my new lens!!!! It is a 24 - 120 mm 3.5 -5.6.
Lets just say that I am totally in love with it.
I bought it from a great photographer Mike McConkie
Click HERE to check out his website.
Thanks so much Mike for all your help you have
given me and for parting with this lens.

I love the lens because I can do this as well as

This!!!!

The flower on my other BLOG and The photos of Milo
I also took with this lens.

Now on to the cutest lil man.....
Beware he just might make you want one more.

Milo!






I warned you!

5 comments:

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

Cute Milo!! I could just munch on those cheeks. What is it about babies cheeks that induces women to cannaballism?

Still LOVE your duvet!

The Elmers said...

Oh my gosh, these are sooo cute! I absolutely love number three! What a cutie, can't wait to see him!!

the mama monster said...

cute cute cute! i love the photos, and i almost got the same cover from ikea but it didn't quite match my room. new lens = awesome.

annalisa said...

I randomly found your blog after clicking on your comment over @ PW. So weird that out of 18,000 + comments yours was the only one I clicked on... I am from SLC (living in Chicago now) and just happened to see the name Mike McConkie here. Mike is my dad's cousin...small world! Totally random, and I promise I'm not some weird blog stalker... just wanted to see what kind of camera you had actually! :) great pics by the way.

Unknown said...

You have to love PW and maybe one day I'll win. Also love Mike he's a great guy. Right now I'm using a nikon d40x.

Followers