Thursday, September 3, 2009

Food of the Gods Chocolate

So when I got the call to photograph for Food of the Gods Chocolate's new website,
I made a list of pros and cons.....
Cons

  • Never have photographed chocolate before

  • In the first trimester of gestation and so I am super sick!!!!!!!!
Pros

  • Free Chocolate and need I say more.
This is the best chocolate and everyone out their who isn't local should
be jumping up and down to know that it is now on the world wide web and
all you have to do is to go to http://www.respectthechocolate.com/ and you to can enjoy.
Keep check their site will be up soon........
As a side note I blame this chocolate that I had no will power and gained
4lbs at my last Dr Apt. Also if you have any good baby names please share!!!!

4 comments:

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

Num,num,num,num. I love the first photo the bestest. And I love the chrunchy cocoa beans chocolate the bestest too. Glad you got them done!

Steph said...

Heaven!...Wow Kem, you made those chocolates look sooooo good! Great work..I feel like I could eat them right off the screen...although I won't.Yum!!

Ellie McFreaken said...

DELISH!!! Looks so good! Food is hard to shoot! You did a great Job!

the mama monster said...

yeah you're done! and it looks great. i love the crunchy ones too meg.

Followers