Monday, April 20, 2009

A fun Weekend

Man alive did I have a packed weekend.
3 shoots in 2 days is the most I've ever done.
It was such a blast and I am so glad to be able to
share a moment in each of these people's life.
First is my friend Jodi. On Saturday her little
family was sealed in the SLC Temple for time and all
eternity. Congratulation!!!



On Friday I had a session with Kyle.
With high school graduation in his future, we took some great
senior pictures





After that I ran up to some friends of mine
who just purchased a historic home in Ogden.
They are going to totally restore it so I made use of my camera
and took some before pictures and I cant wait to do the afters.




3 comments:

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

Busy, busy, busy!! Now off to CA and then back for more editing!

Love the moody pic of Kyle on the balcony.

the mama monster said...

um that first shot is amazing. congrats to jodi and her darling family. and i want your friends house! tell them not to get rid of all the cool old things.

Steph said...

Sounds like you need a vacation! Oh yeah, your going on vacation. Kem I love the pics you did a good job! That house that the Lintons bought is beautiful... and you know they will make it even more amazing when they get their hands on it.

Followers