Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kyle

Remember that ultra crazy weekend I had?
Ok ultra crazy for me but maybe not for some.
Anyways I am finally back from California and I am
finally posting the Senior Photos from my session with Kyle.
He was awesome and a great young man to work with,
and I love his mom, who has been doing my hair for around 7 yrs now!!
If your looking for a new hairstylist give her a call
801-593-8746 or 801-593-trim.
Oh and her name is Tracy. I guess knowing that might be handy.








3 comments:

Steph said...

I love that second pic Kem where he is looking down from the fire escape! Good job he is a good looking kid.

The Elmers said...

Yes, Kem they were both in Salt Lake :) And these pics are really good! I just love all the spots to take pics out there!

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

I still like the side view one. He's got a nice jaw line.

Followers