Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Man these are some of the cutest kids I've ever seen.
I mean these guys could be child models .
Oh did I mention that their mine and the only way
I got my older boys in front of my camera is by saying
That this what I want for mothers day and please please
be nice and helpful and I'll get ever kid who is good a slurpie.


I love you too.




Ok I know that there is like a billion photos but what can I say
I'm a proud mom and who knows when I'll have a bribe good enough to get those
boys to do this again.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Such cute pictures, I really do want you to take some of my fam, we just have to figure out when!

megitys said...

Dear Kem,
Why yes. I do think that every post should have a comment from me and I am wondering where my comment is because I remember posting that I found it amusing that in the photo just before the feet shot, the one with the kids cropped at the waist paired with the feet shot makes it kindof, sort of, if you squint every so, look like the kids switched top halves with bottoms. Haha. :)

Followers